Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Pursuit Of Happyness.......CONTINUES !!

The moment your eyes see this title, you might accuse me of "Plagiarism". I "stole" this very title for my poem (except for the dots. and CONTINUES ) from a Will Smith's Classic Movie . Honestly speaking, I endeavoured a lot but couldn't come up with a better title than this. The day I saw the movie , I made up my mind (after being left speechless for sometime), to make use of the title at some point of time. So, when I wrote this peom , that very title was the most obvious choice for me. I just added "Continues" to it to make the theme sound progressive. 
                                          In a way, I guess that's what our lives should always be....."progressive" ! Always in the look out and making efforts to get better. Our search and pursuit of happyness should never cease no matter how strongly our hopes and efforts have been dented. It's HUMAN to get dejected after defeat. The point is how quickly we get over it and head out for our "Pursuit Of Happyness" with a greater zeal ! Perhaps, that was the message the movie tried to convey too !
Thanks a lot Mr. Smith for being an inspiration for this one :


    

  After all the chronicles of 'Abjection and Dejection'
  Despite feeling "Lost" at the hands of Frustration
  Still... Building the "Castles Of Desires" Continues....
  Still... the "HUMAN" Pursuit Of Happyness Continues....

  No matter how "ACERBIC" the life's been....
  Can't let its "BANE" sneak in through the skin
  For If you let the ZEAL in you turn Thin
  How would ya CONQUER the fear within ???

  Ain't it too EASY for us Callin' it a Day
  And Behold our Inner Hopes n Aspirations go at Bay
  But then how can we Expect for a brighter Sunshine
  Unless we go through the "Wrath of the Night" behind
    
  LIFE never claimed herself to be a "Bed Of Roses"
  Nor she ever promised for her Chronic doses
  All it Strives is For a Stronger "Me" Inside
  N...Never Let d Urge for "Pursuit of Happyness" Subside !!!