Wednesday, August 27, 2014

"el adorable"

Human relationships are manifested in various forms with each one of them playing a significant role in shaping and defining our lives.Well, as far as I am concerned and I am sure sure most of you,too, would agree to it-- the bond and the nexus we share with our siblings is the strongest and the most urbane of all. And the reason why I say this is not just owing to some speculation but as construed on account of a mellifluous  journey of love and association I have had with my two brothers over the years since I have been in my senses. We have lived and enjoyed together the best days of our lives.And no wonder why I get nostalgic  while I write this and find myself in the milieu of the moments of the past. Even though we are not at the same place now , but I can put this in the simplest of the ways like this...We Are Always One !!!

Today is Sumit's birthday !
"Sumit"- my sweet little younger brother, though not so little anymore, at least in terms of his height (winks).
It's poignant that for the very first time we are not alongside him to celebrate this special day of his. And it was a kind of serious urge I could sense from inside of me to find an apt way to wish and tell my maudlin brother that he is truly special for all of us. Here is a small token of gift in the form of an ode to him as a  simplistic solution to that inner urge --a short "poetry" dedicated to "el adorable" !!!

Happy Birthday Bruder...You are special :)
MISS You a Lot ....!!!










Here she goes :


With the Culminating moments of togetherness left in spare
This Heart has something special ,dedicated to my little brother, to share
Recalling our sweetest memories from the past to stare
And wishing for every day n night of yours to glare

You came as a blessing , the least I could say
A gift of almighty with whom I could laugh,cry n play
We enjoyed every bit of life with felicity
Shared all joys & sorrows together with unanimity

Getting reminded of each mischief of yours I had to bear
Which put me into moments of embarrassment and at times despair (laughs)
Dearly missing our fights which ended nowhere
And the levity and affection you always had in pair

You're someone full of fervor, love and care
Always on the toes to stand up tall for the just and fair
Maybe a touch on the lower side when it comes to phlegmaticity
But,after all , no human is born with perfection and brevity

May your new journey of life goes furor n fresh
May you reach the zenith of excellence and success
Just a last few words to wind up the rest....
To my loving brother, here I assert "All the Best" !!!


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

So sweet... a very lovely poem. May you both be blessed, always :)

Satyavir said...

overwhelmed....
thanks a lot Jatin for both the praise and the wishes ! :)

Unknown said...

certainly i can't describe my feelings aftr being thru ds unmatchable composition in d way u have xpressed ..:) bt one day i will hav my own way to xpress all i have in me for u bhaiya... we all r far, bt yes we all r one, i miss u all a lot, thanx for doing smthng soo special for ds day:)

Satyavir said...

you don't need to express it ...i already know it !
May God Bless u :)