Friday, December 27, 2013

A Call From My Heart : "GROUND ZERO"

(From the 'Memories' Archived ......)


May 25,2013 : At this very moment , I could help myself to recall an adage, "Whatever once had a Beginning would come to an End one day with certainty". Right from our childhood, we come across many phases and facets of life. With every passing moment , it keeps on adding on to our memories regardless of what kind of consequences and lessons it brought along. And with that too, comes the ability to learn and acknowledge newer things and inculcate virtues in ourselves accordingly to help us out in the longer run. 

Both School Life and College Life are the integral phases of the life of any student.While the former plays the role of moulding the "Human Being" inside in a true sense, the latter propels our skills and talent onto the path of a prosperous future ! It would be too harsh to compare them when it comes to their significance .Though if you ask me, College Life has been a touch closer to my heart.Taking no credit away from my School life....it did bestowed me with the values and ethics which let me stay undeviated from the path I have chosen for myself.Still College Life holds an edge for it is the place I got transformed into the one I can feel PROUD of for the rest of my life.Followed my Dreams of Being an Engineer, learnt the Do's and the Dont's of the professional life and stayed Stubborn to keep myself rooted to my principles even in the most acrimonious situations I had to counter with.



"This very day....May 25,2013 marks the End Of an Era for me"..All I could assert in return is, "To that college NIT PATNA which made itself my habit , provided me memories to remain unfazed forever, blessed me with pals who gradually became a part of my life and above all Engineered me to follow my Dreams for future, it's a "Late GoodBye" to you !!! A Four-year long Journey finally comes to an End....!
"VOID HAS BEEN CREATED EVENTUALLY" !












No matter wherever I go,whatever I conceive, these years undoubtedly go down as the most precious years of my life. A complete Learning Curve ! But the most important lesson I got to learn from this part of my life is :

~It hardly matters how the things began and the events transpired The point is....
    "Separations should always be on a Higher Note !!! "

                                                         

2 comments:

Viditi said...

We all have to face that end.
But this post ends exquisitely.

Satyavir said...

Thanks :)