Sunday, December 15, 2013

A Wishful HOPE : "muqammal jahaan"

The "YAKSHA PRASHNA" that always stands out in front of me when I BEGIN a new thing is... "How to begin??" Seriously,feeling a bit confused and nervous !! Maybe because I am letting my "HOPES" revealed out for the first time.Hope to get absolved for my mistakes !umm...Okay, let us get along with it this way :



"muqammal jahaan" - too arduous and harsh at the same time to let these two words be given a strict definition ! Perhaps all of us would have a varied opinion ! But the very CATHOLIC ZEAL in all of us to give 'those words' the touch of REALITY is what gives rise to HOPE in our Hearts ! We may face defeat many a times in the process but the fact that we never succumb to it could be the very "Silver-Lining" which would motivate and inspire us to give it a TRY once again ! 

I just FEEL ....."If we Believe in Almighty....we are in a way Believing Ourselves, Let's STICK TO IT !"



I could not resist myself from defining my way of thinking to the attainment of a "muqammal jahaan" :


"Khwaabon ki zameen ko aasmaan mil hi jaygaa
Armaanon ke parindon ko aashiyaana mil hi jaygaa
Hai agar khuda aur khud par aetbaar 
Toh ek na ek din muqammal jahaan bhi mil hi jaygaa "







No comments: